MURLAC WORK & SURVEY BOATS
Murlac work boats are available for hire complete with full experienced crew. Based in the Midlands, means we can access the majority of the UK easily. The added benefits of our satellite office in Glasgow offer availability of our equipment to Scotland and Northern England.
Whatever the job, Murlac has craft suitable for a varied spectrum of industrial needs. From ecological river surveys, bridge inspections, debris removal and maintenance works. Murlacs approach to the safety of our operatives and customers operatives is rivalled by none in the industry.
Going home safe at the end of each working shift is our number 1 priority, and this can be reflected in our unblemished safety record. We will not be beaten on service or price.
- Ranging from fully coded off shore vessels to smaller ridged inflatable work boats for inland works. Work boats can also be provided with or without cabins.
- Specially adapted RIBS are available for specific task. For example the 5.4m Avon Searider RIB, with 90hp engine and raised inspection platform for bridges and pier works.
- A number of our workboats and safety boats are very low draft and can operate in shallow estuaries and rivers.
- All operators hold valid CSCS, RYA Power Boat or similar qualification as minimum and first aid trained.
- We invest in the most up to date marine technology to offer our clients the best in the business.
- Available to accommodate most budgets for works.
COMPLETE TURNKEY SOLUTIONS
- Tailored hire packages for long periods of works.
- Immediate mobilisation to site, depending on operational commitments at time of enquiry.
Our work boats are all road transportable helping us to operate nationwide